Monday, December 14, 2009

Meet Lily Mousie!!!

Well, it all started out rather innocently. I asked Mom if we could buy a hat from Miss Christy at the Craggy Moor Store. I was rather concerned about the warmth of my head on those cold San Diego nights! We looked at her Web site....


...and I decided that the stocking cap with the jingle bell would be perfect! So as my mom was taking care of this purchase, she happened to see Miss Christy's beautiful Mousies that were up for adoption.


So....I got my stocking cap. Doesn't it look warm and toasty? And....


Miss Lily Mousie came to live with us! Isn't she the cutest darn thing????


Well, instantly we had a "Craggy Moor" reunion. Miss Betsy, Lily and I talked about how WONDERFUL it was to live in Ohio with Miss Christy and her family. We miss them all so very, very much but we also are happy to be living in sunny San Diego with Miss Molly and her family!

p.s. If you click on this picture, you can see how much Miss Norah Cat LOVES Miss Betsy! They sit next to each other all of the time and so Betsy has a bit more "fur" than usual! Guess Mom should have checked that out before taking this fun picture today! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment