Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Bear's View Of The 4th Of July!

This is Dolly M. Bearsevelt reporting to you live (except on the East and West Coast, and pretty much everywhere else!) with our family's 4th of July celebration!



I'm buckled in an on my way!


We started our day by visiting our dear friends. They cooked an amazing meal of ribs, chicken and...veggie burgers (for Miss Molly). We had corn on the cob, potato salad and tomato and mozzarella salad. We followed this meal with a fun round of Wii games, including High School Musical and Wii Fit. We laughed and cheered on the Wii Fit fitters!

This is me and baby M! She'll be one in a few weeks! We had a great time hanging out together.


Following dinner, we went over to the Petersons' home. Mr. Peterson parked his pick up truck down by the lake earlier in the day. After having a delicious dessert of: Key Lime Pie, Chocolate Cream Pie, Carmel Cariboo and/or Chocolate Moose Tracks, we walked down (albeit a bit slowly!) to the Lake. Mr. Peterson was wonderful and brought down the patio furniture cushions so it made the truck a cozy place to sit!



OOoooohh....I had never seen fireworks before. I now LOVE fireworks!


This is me waiving my flag in excitement. If you look closely, you can see the fireworks behind me!




This is me sitting on top of Mr. Peterson's truck for a better view. Even the moon is out to see the show!


Well, I am certainly proud to be an American Bear! God bless this great nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment