Monday, October 5, 2009

Kirby Goes To The Pumpkin Patch!

Kirby here....I was so honored to be chosen to go on the annual trip to the pumpkin patch! Each year, my family goes to Bates Nut Farm with their dear friends the Closes. We had such a wonderful time and I'd like to share some of our adventures with you!

All buckled in and ready to go!


It's a bit of a drive so I'm going to relax and enjoy the ride!


Yay! We're here!


This is my friend Emily. She took very good care of me!


First, we stopped off to look at the animals. Here are the geese....


And this particular feller really liked my mom's camera!


My mom LOVES taking pictures of the American flag!


Ooooh...we got to go inside the store. Let's see, I'll take some of this....


and this.....


and this....


and this....


and DEFINITELY this! Mmmm....honey!


The store had a saddle for me but sadly no horse for me to ride.


Emily and I met a new friend...he's a bit of a pirate though...


Here I am with my family and the Closes too! My mom and dad have known them for over 15 years!


Here I am with Miss Emily and Miss Sarah and two big bags of kettle korn. That looks like a dangerous combination if you ask me! We were able to snag a wheelbarrow to bring in our pumpkins!


Me and Miss Sarah...


Ooohh so many pumpkins to choose from!


I think I'll take all of these! Sadly, mom said we're on a budget so we had to limit it to one pumpkin.


Look at me way up in the corn maze!


Which one do you think should I pick?


This one should do! What? $ .48 per pound? Well, maybe a smaller one would be better.


This is my new Halloween shirt. The ghost glows in the dark!


So we have a pumpkin for us and the Closes are buying three plus a butternut squash. Looks like we're all set!


After we go to the pumpkin patch, it's our tradition that we go to the Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch. Of course I go right for the sweets!


Hmmm...decisions, decisions....


Here I am snuggling with Miss Megan.


I told her a joke and she laughed and laughed!


I hope you enjoyed our pictures! We're so honored that you would take time to visit our Web site. ((((HUGS))))) to you all and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment