Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Teddy Bear's Picnic

Hello everyone out there in the World Wide Web! Tonight I, Lancelot Bear, had the distinct pleasure of having a picnic with my dear family!

Miss Sarah made delicious Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (the recipe can be found here). We brought them along to have for dessert.


Since we're going to buy sandwiches at the deli, the picnic basket only was needed for the plates and utensil (and because Mickey Mouse is so darn cute that he should always be part of the fun!)


We brought our friend Miss Chloe. She was soooooo excited to go with us!


Miss Chloe, Sarah and I are all buckled in so let's hit the road!


We ended up going to Centennial Park in Coronado. It is my mom's most favorite place to go. We bought sandwiches at the Boney's Bayside Market. Here are the adorable Mickey plates just awaiting the sandwiches!


Here's Mr. Ryan and Miss Chloe.


Sarah is getting ready to give me some of her yummy sandwich!


And because Mom knows how much I LOVE barbeque chips, she picked some up just for me..er..I mean, for all of us!


I love to snuggle with Miss Sarah!


Aren't they a lovely family?


Look at the view of San Diego from here. You can see why it's my mom's favorite place!



Such a big bench for such a little bear!


But a great place to play "peek-a-boo"!


The sun is setting on our picnic.


But there's still enough light for a cookie!


I hope you enjoyed seeing our trip. I've got my blankie (all the way from Scotland - thanks Michelle!) and it's time to go home and go to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment