Monday, August 3, 2009

A Bear Goes Bowling!

This is Lancelot Bear reporting in. Today is Molly's first day of vacation and she and her family decided to bowl a couple of games! Now out of respect for the other bowlers, Molly did not use her flash indoors. Some of the pictures are not the bestest in her opinion but I LOVE them because they're my favorite subject - me and my family!


The first thing we had to do is get the right size shoes. As you can see, I needed to find a smaller size!


Next, we decided to get some lunch. Ahh...nothing like bowling alley food! ;-) Umm...waitress, may I place my order?


Love my Diet Pepsi!


Mmmmmm.grilled cheese.....


and french fries!


Watch out Mr. Ryan, I may steal your fries!


Next, we need to add our names to the monitor.


L-a-n-c-e....


Hey, that's me!


Now to find the right ball. Good weight is important but pretty color is a big concern too!


Stretch those arms and get ready to play!


Woohoo! Yay Sarah!!


Oh wow! Molly just got a strike!


Yay Molly!!


We're the cheer squad!


Well, we played two games and won't say who won but I think we all won because we were having fun and making memories as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment