Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Beary, Beary Cool!!

So our dear friends were going on a cross country car trip. Molly asked if I, Benjamin Franklin Neal Bear, could accompany them and they agreed! Many, many more pictures will be coming soon but this was so way cool that I couldn't wait to show you!

Our friends were in Arkansas, visiting their State Treasury Department. The Secretary of the Treasury, Martha Shoffner, was so excited to see me that she asked to have a picture taken with me! Well, truly the honor was all mine and I was just tickled brown at the request! Here I am with our friends and Madam Secretary:




And both I and our friend Christopher are holding $100,000!!!! My word that is so much money. But don't worry - none of it ended up in my pockets!


More fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment